|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
All Classics Festival 2019
Qty:REGISTRATION Open Soon.....
20th Annual All Classics Festival
“A Celebration of Classic Boats & Cars”
August 2-4, 2019
Huron Municipal Marina, Huron, Ohio
Celebrate the history and beauty of classic boats and historic automobiles at the 20th Annual All Classics Festival!
With so many fun activities and so much to see and do you’ll want to bring the whole family!
Public Boat Viewing - Saturday starting at 9:00am
Car Cruise-in - Saturday starting at 9:00am
- Friday complimentary cookout on the docks for all boat/car owner participants
- Saturday - food vendors on site
- Saturday perch fry dinner at Huron Yacht Club (optional registration)
- DJ spinning classic rock all day & live classic band Saturday night!
- Public launch ramp directly across the river.
- Car groups welcome!
- Reserved parking for Classic Cruise-In participants
- Participant's Choice Awards (one car/one boat)
- Cars and boats welcome all weekend
- Fun for the whole family!!
Registration Guidelines: (Questions? Contact LBOA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-241-4290)
Reservation Deadline- July 26, 2019
All dockage fees are separate from show fees and payable upon arrival to the dockmaster.
Limited dockage available after July 26, 2019
- All reservations will be confirmed via email (email address required). If you do not receive a confirmation, please email us at email@example.com.
- All boats on land must be registered prior to arrival & must pay the appropriate registration fee listed.
- Show management reserves the right to move boats based on boat size and type in relation to dock size and location. Any boat arriving prior to the start of the show and not in their assigned dock is subject to immediate relocation by show management.
- All dock assignments/reservations must be made through LBOA. Huron dockmaster will not accept direct calls for dockage or dock assignments.
- All boats are required to dock in their assigned slip. All boats not in assigned dock will be moved.