LBOA Walleye Tournament
Please Make a Choice
MEMBER Tournament Fee (includes lunch) $40 $40
NON-MEMBER Tournament Fee (includes lunch) $50 $50
Lunch Only (no tournament) $10 pp $10
Lyman Boat Owners Association Walleye Tournament
Saturday June 26, 2021
$400 – First Place
$200 – Second Place
$100 – Third Place
$25 – Biggest Sheepshead (Only a photo required)
LBOA Member - $40 per team (includes lunch and door prize ticket)
Lunch Only - $10 per person (no tournament entry)
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Only walleye caught in Lake Erie or its tributaries on the day of the tournament can be entered.
2. All fish must be caught aboard a Lyman boat.
3. All Ohio Department of Natural Resources and Watercraft rules apply.
4. Each participant must have a valid Ohio Fishing License.
5. The tournament sponsors (Lyman Boat Owners Association) are not responsible for the conduct, personal injury, damages, or negligence on the part of any participant. Participants enter this tournament at their own risk.
6. If there is a small craft advisory posted in Sandusky, the weather date will be Sunday, June 27.
7. Judging will be based on the total length of up to the top three walleyes per team.
8. It is the responsibility of the contestant to keep walleye fresh and in good condition. Ice is advised.
9. Fish may not be transferred between boats.
10. Contestants suspected of violating contest rules, including substitution of walleye prior to tournament, suspected tampered walleye or intermingling walleye with other contestants will be disqualified. Judges have the final determination and authority. All fish will remain with the contestant after weighing.
11. Up to 4 persons per team maximum - 1 team per boat.
12. Fishing begins at 7:00am and ends at 12:00 PM with Weigh In at 1:00pm sharp.
13. *Weigh in will be held at 1:00pm at LBOA Trustee, Randy Hart’s, boathouse, 428 Venetian Dr, Sandusky, OH 44870. (41.4506158, -82.6754876). Please bring boats directly to docks along wall for offloading.
14. Any late arrivals will have their total fish length reduced by 10%.
15. In the case of a tie, winner will be awarded on highest weight total of 3 entered fish.If a second tie breaker is required, winner shall be longest single fish.
16. The tournament committee reserves the right to add rules and/or regulations to cover circumstances not covered in the above rules. Committee’s decision is final. “Good Sportsmanship Rule Shall Prevail.”